About the Chamber
Board of Directors
Chairman: Dr. Barry Cunha, Barry J. Cunha DDS & Nabil Ibrahim DDS
Vice Chairman: Ada Wong, Fargo Street Associates
Treasurer: Susan O'Keefe, Cambridge Trust Company
Secretary: Pamela Shadley, FASLA, Shadley Associates
Interim Director: Molyna Richards
Nicholas Cannalonga, Sr., Wagon Wheel Nursery & Farmstand
Tom Fenn, Law Office of Thomas O. Fenn, Esq.
Courtney Fraser, Shire
Michael Greiner, Cimpress
Deran Muckjian, Catch a Falling Star
Peter Noonan, Supportive Living Inc.
Trisha Perez Kennealy, Inn at Hastings Park / Artistry on the Green (restaurant)
Lester Savage, Lester E. Savage Real Estate
Jim Shaw, Colonial Times Magazine
Laura Stefanescu, Northern Bank & Trust Company
Jennifer Green-Lanchonew, Ad Hoc Member, Hanscom Air Force Base
Veronica Caira, Cambridge Savings Bank
To promote and develop a diverse local economy and overall prosperity within the Lexington, Massachusetts business community, so as to support an enhanced quality of life for the town and its people.
The Chamber shall:
- Promote the business climate in Lexington, Massachusetts through direct support of its members.
- Promote and emphasize the economic, educational, social and cultural interests in Lexington.
- Foster a better understanding of the role of the business community, both from the standpoint of residents and from the standpoint of businesses themselves.
- Represent the interests of its members to governmental boards or agencies and to the media.
- Become a champion in advancing the desirability of Lexington as a place to work, shop, live and visit.
- Serve as a central resource for new businesses seeking information about the town, regulatory processes, and available space.
- Serve as a forum to address, mediate, and resolve issues and conflicts affecting the business community.
- Encourage business and social contacts among its members.
Lexington Chamber of Commerce
1875 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420-4807